Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm Back Again!

I was introduced into the world of Facebook and found my dearest, known-the-longest friend since 3rd grade. We were very close (and once directly related) until about 25 years ago. If Facebook does nothing else for me, I'm so grateful to find her.

I also found Pinterest! Oh goodness, so inspiring. Its a place to gather all your favorite things (under whatever title you choose). If you haven't yet, check it out!!

I realized that the newness of FB wore off, and I wanted to get back to my blogs. I've been working on sewing, quilting, and craft projects that I'll be sharing. I'm going to make a few of them into patterns to purchase and see how it goes. I don't intend to make much free-spending money, but it will keep me in supplies AND postage to send mail to the Soldiers overseas.

I hope this reaches most of you--I'll be revisiting all my online quilting groups again, and see what everyone has been doing. Thanks for taking the time to share my world, and God bless each of you.

No comments: