Saturday, November 2, 2013

Doing What I Love

I've been curious all my life about why some people succeed while others fail. Why is it that some have all the luck while others seem to get the shaft time and time again? One thing that keeps repeating in my mind is, "Do what you love doing and the money will follow." Also, once you find and do whatever that is you will never work or retire the remainder of your life. So be it. I can't work outside of my home, I don't qualify for disability, so it's time to live on blind faith.


I'm going to start doing exactly what I love doing, helping all those that I can along the way, and have faith that God will provide me with everything I need for the rest of my life. You will be my witness.

I'm digging out all my previous projects from sewing, crafting and painting. All my fabric scraps are coming out as are my hand-scribbled patterns and directions. It's time to refine and complete them and start distribution. I have knitted phone sweaters underway, a few stuffed animal patterns going, and some quilt block ideas. I'm always happy when surrounded by fabric, yarn, craft supplies and idea magazines. Now that I have over 10,000 pins on Pinterest, I believe it's time to actually make, finish and share what I can.

No comments: